We are looking for a Java Developer to work full-time at our corporate headquarters in Downers Grove, IL. If you are driven and passionate about mobile technology, this opportunity is for you! In this position, you’ll become a vital part of our development team. You’ll work hard to ensure the best user experience by developing, testing, enhancing, and modifying your solutions.
What We Do
Often, critical operational decisions are made with incomplete information because a mobile workforce does not have access to crucial data needed to make fully informed decisions. We provide that ability allowing individuals, groups and teams to make high-value, high-risk decisions quickly, wherever they are. With a special focus on a state of the art Mobile Operations Platform for an agile workforce, LexRay helps clients increase operational efficiencies. We have proven processes and experience connecting applications, systems and interfaces to our patented mobile platform.
Our unique ability to deliver data applications to one single platform provides agencies with a portable operations center that has proven relevance in both the government and private sectors. Current or custom applications, building interfaces, HVAC systems, live or recorded video, and more can be viewed from a single screen on any smart phone or tablet, providing access to any and all information relevant to decision-making.
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect, design and develop robust solutions interacting with multiple user interfaces (iOS, Android, Web and others)
- Work in an agile development process with short release cycle projects
- Integrate LexRay solutions with a wide array of backend enterprise systems
- Completion of software development projects from requirements to deployment
- RESTFul Web Services (REST)
- HTML / CSS
- Java Script / jQuery
- Knowledge and experience with designing high performance engines as well as web services clients written in Java
- MongoDB / PostgresSQL
- AngularJS or Angular2
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration and build tools